Skip to content
Betwinner authorities will not get involved in any kind of dispute with Shakib even if he withdraws his name from the contract.
Even the money received from the contract does not have to be returned.
Several domestic and international media have published such news citing an official of Betwinner Agency.
Originally in the ShakibK-BCB discussion, Betwinner has expanded more than expected. So such a decision of the company.
At first sight it seemed risky short.
- How the reigning international cricketer for 16 years managed to play such a short course is debatable.
- However, in the hope of more runs, BCB bowled the ball before it crossed the boundary line.
- With his head down, Shakib therefore has to return to the pavilion empty-handed.
- After many dramas throughout the day and BCB’s zero tolerance policy, the poster boy of Bengal
- cricket finally canceled the contract with Betwinner on Thursday (August 11) night.
- But the question may arise as to how much legal scope Shakib has to withdraw from the deal once it is done.
- Again, the calculation has started with how much Shakib will be financially
affected by canceling the contract or how much penalty will have to be paid
It is known that Shakib had a financial agreement of more than 9 crore rupees with Betwinner.
But Shakib may have known that he may eventually have to withdraw from this deal.
Shakib has already received most of the contract money, according to several media reports citing an official of Betwinner Agency.
Which is unlikely to be returned. Also, Shakib has withdrawn his name from the contract but they have no objection.
There may be another reason for the company’s defensive attitude.
With the amount of publicity Betwinner has received in the last few days,
it may even exceed the contract value in terms of money.
So it can be said, in the end Lovergud went to Betwinner’s stomach.