Skip to content
Undoubtedly, Neymar Jr. is the current best star in Brazil.
But he is more criticized for his off-field drama than he is for his on-field performances.
The country’s former footballer Ronaldo Nazario thinks that to win the World Cup,
he has to show his talent and stop the ‘drama’.
The 22nd FIFA World Cup is going to be held in the Middle East country of Qatar next November.
Ahead of the tournament, football experts are already presenting their opinions in the world media.
- There, they are commenting on who will play the tournament, starting from the team that is eligible for the World Cup.
- Ronaldo Nazario, the last World Cup winning star for Brazil, has expressed his opinion.
- Where he is watching the World Cup in the hands of Seleção after 20 years holding Neymar’s hand.
- But for this, he advised the PSG star to focus on his talent by keeping ‘drama’ in the field.
- In an interview given to the Argentine media “Ole”, Ronaldo said,
- “Brazilians’ attitude towards him (Neymar) is clear.
- Everyone wants him to win the World Cup. He is very talented.
- He needs to show that talent on the field and stop plays.
This will help him stay calm and play good football on the field
Not only Neymar, Tite is getting a great team in Mission Hexa.
With Neymar, Vinicius Jr., Rodrigo, Rafinha, Richarlison, Roberto Firmino, Coutinho, Casemiro, Emilio, Alisson Becker, Adamsson;
From defenders to midfield and forwards, Seleçóra is getting great footballers everywhere.
Mentioning that Neymar can win the World Cup with such a team, Ronaldo also said,
“Brazil is the favorite of the Qatar World Cup because we have that talent in our team.”
I think if Neymar is 100% physically fit and can focus on the World Cup then we will win the World Cup.
Brazil’s hexa mission will begin on November 24 with a match against Serbia.
Then on 28 November and 2 December in the remaining two matches of the group stage, Seleção’s opponents are Switzerland and Cameroon.